- information technology, Information technology.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for IT for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
pronoun (subjective and objective, it, reflexive and intensive, itself, possessive adjective and noun, its)
- The third-person singular personal pronoun used to refer to a non-human entity, to an inanimate thing with no or unknown sex or gender.
- Put over there.
- Take each day as comes.
- The impersonal pronoun, used without referent as the subject of an impersonal verb or statement.
- It is nearly 10 o"clock.
- It"s very cold today.
- It"s lonely without you.
- The impersonal pronoun, used as a placeholder for a delayed subject, or less commonly, object.
- It is easy to see how she would think that.
- I find odd that you would say that.
- He saw to that everyone would vote for him.
abbreviation It or It. or
- Dutch: het
- French: il
- German: es
- Italian: esso / essa / lo / la
- Spanish: (not used)
Etymology: (term, hit, lang=ang).
- (i, language) Italian.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for it for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.