- (context, proscribed, and, mainly, US, ,, or, jocular) regardless, Regardless.
Etymology: Probably a blend of irrespective and regardless
- 1875, Knights Templar (Masonic order) Reed Commandery, No. 6 (Dayton, Ohio), Grand Excursion to New Orleans
- : Dear loved ones were unceremoniously hurried off home, to any previous arrangement, where they could sit down and recount the incidents of the trip to those who had been left behind
- 1898, John Murray, Memorials of John Murray of Broughton: Sometime Secretary to Prince Charles Edward, 1740-1747, page 160, printed at the University Press by T. and A. Constable for the Scottish History Society
- : Mr. Mcg., far from being unsusceptable of flattery, of his own private interest, readily assented, and had a paper dictated to him to the following purpose:
- 1995 January, Katalin í‰. Kiss (editor), Discourse Configurational Languages, page 67, Oxford University Press, USA
- : Object resumptive pronouns corresponding to arguments must always occur... of the presence and position of the full coindexed object nps.
- 2003 December 22, Judge Wallace, Jonathan C. Shaw v. Cal Terhune, No. 02-16829, U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- : the crime by definition allowed for the prosecution of both defendants of which defendant physically pulled the trigger.
- 2005 February, Karim Murji and John Solomos, Racialization: Studies In Theory And Practice, page 38, Oxford University Press
- :Again following Runciman, whether we agree with the biological race concept or not, its continued formal and informal salience confirms that competing racial understandings exist of whether they are valid truths or subjective speculations.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for irregardless for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.