- An invasive plant, animal etc.
- that invades a foreign country using military force
- (context, of a plant or animal) that invades a habitat to the detriment of native species
- (medicine) (of a carcinoma etc) that invades healthy tissue; (of a procedure) in which part of the body is entered
- intruding on one's privacy, or trespassing
- Italian: (t, it, invadente), (t, it, invasivo)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for invasive for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.