noun (plural: instructions)
- The act of instructing, teaching, or furnishing with knowledge; information.
- Students receive instruction in the arts and sciences.
- Instruction will be provided on how to handle difficult customers.
- That which instructs, or with which one is instructed; the intelligence or information imparted; as: (a) Precept; information; teachings. (b) Direction; order; command.
- :If my instructions may be your guide.
Etymology: instructio: confer French instruction.
- Spanish: instrucción
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for instruction for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.