- deviation, Deviation from right, wickedness, gross injustice.
- (rfdate) The path of righteousness is beset on all sides by the iniquities of evil men " w:Ezekiel 25:17, Ezekiel 25:17
- A wrongful act.
- absence, Absence of moral or spiritual values, lawlessness.
- denial, Denial of the sovereignty of God.
Etymology: From (term, iniquite, lang=enm), from (term, iniquitas, lang=la), from (term, iniquus, lang=la, , unjust, harmful).
- Dutch: (t, nl, godslastering, f), (t, nl, godsloochening, f)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for iniquity for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.