- The act of incorporating, or the state of being incorporated.
- The union of different ingredients in one mass; mixture; combination; synthesis.
- The union of something with a body already existing; association; intimate union; assimilation; as, the incorporation of conquered countries into the Roman republic.
- The act of creating a corporation.
- A body incorporated; a corporation.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for incorporation for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.