noun (rfc-level, Noun at L4+ not in L3 POS section)
- A tool or instrument for working with.
- They carried an assortment of gardening implements in the truck.
- Dutch: gereedschap , hulpmiddel
- French: instrument
- to bring about; to put into practice
- It"s a good thought, but it will be a difficult thing to .
Etymology: From implementem (accusative singular of implemens) ("a filling up"), present participle of implere ("to fill up").
- Dutch: implementeren, toepassen (in de praktijk), uitwerken
- French: appliquer, exécuter, établir
- Spanish: implementar
- Italian: mettere in pratica
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for implement for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.