- A long-spouted pitcher, typically made of brass. Occasionally confused with a Turkish coffee pot, which is properly called "jezve".
Etymology: From (Turk.) ibrikTurkish, ibrik "ewer" < (ARchar, ÙÙ) "ibrÄq < (Pers.) (FAchar, Û) Äbriz from (FAchar, ) Äb "water" + (FAchar, Û) riz "pourer".
- Arabic: (ARchar, Ø§Ø¨Ø±Ù�Ù�, Ø¥Ø¨Ø±Ù�Ù�) ('ibrÄ«q)
- Bosnian: ibrik
- Bosnian, ibrik
- Croatian: ibrik
- Croatian, ibrik
- Hindi: à¤�à¤¬à¥�à¤°à¥�à¤�à¤¼ (ibrÄ«q)
- Persian: (FAchar, Ø§Ø¨Ø±Û�Ù�) (ebriq)
- :Cyrillic: Ð¸Ð±Ñ�Ð¸Ðº
- Serbian, Ð¸Ð±Ñ�Ð¸Ðº
- :Roman: ibrik
- Serbian, ibrik
- Turkish: ibrik
- Turkish, ibrik
- Urdu: (URchar, Ø§Ø¨Ø±Û�Ù�) (ibrÄ«q)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for ibrik for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.