- An objectification of praiseworthiness, respect. (I.e. something that represents praiseworthiness, respect.)
- The center point of the upper half of an armorial escutcheon.
- An ace, king, queen, jack, or ten especially of the trump suit in bridge.
- The privilege of playing first from the tee in golf.
- French: honneur
- German: Ehre
- (transitive) To show respect for (a person).
- (transitive) To conform to, abide by, act in accordance with (an agreement, request, or the like).
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for honor for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.