- Injury; hurt; damage; detriment; misfortune.
- That which causes injury, damage, or loss.
proper noun (rfc-split)
- Dutch: schade
- German: Schaden
- Italian: male (2)
- A male given name, Low German, derived from Herman, meaning "army man"
- To cause injury to another; to hurt; to cause damage to something.
Etymology: Old English hearm
- Dutch: schaden, beschadigen
- French: nuire í
- German: schaden
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for harm for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.