- In a happy manner; with happiness.
- 1808, Daniel Defoe, The Life and Adventures of Robinson Crusoe, Minerva Press for Lane and Newman, page 311:
- : And thus I have given the firÅ¿t part of a life of fortune and adventure, a life of Providence's chequer-work, and of a variety which the world will Å¿eldom be able to Å¿hew the like of: beginning fooliÅ¿hly, but cloÅ¿ing much more than any part of it ever gave me leave to much as to hope for.
- Without fuss.
- willingly, Willingly.
- fortunately, Fortunately.
- French: heureusement, par bonheur
- German: glí¼cklicherweise
- Italian: fortunatamente
- Spanish: afortunadamente
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for happily for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.