- A corridor; a hallway.
- The drinking fountain was out in the .
- A meeting room.
- The hotel had three halls for conferences, and two were in use by the convention.
- A manor house.
- The duke lived in a great overlooking the sea.
- A building providing student accommodation at a university.
- The student government hosted several social events so that students from different halls would intermingle.
- The principal room of a secular medieval building.
- Dutch: zaal
(trans-top, Translations to be categorised)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for hall for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.