- Anything that assures a certain outcome.
- Can you give me a that he will be fit for the match?
- A written declaration that a certain product will be fit for a purpose and work correctly.
- The cooker comes with a 5-year .
- A person who gives such a guarantee; a guarantor.
verb (guarantee, d)
- German: Garant
- Dutch: garantie
- Italian: garanzia
- Spanish: garantía
- To assure that something will get done right.
- To assume responsibility for a debt.
- To make something certain.
- The long sunny days a good crop.
- Dutch: garanderen
- French: garantir
- German: garantieren
- Spanish: garantizar
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for guarantee for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.