|gross domestic product||
- A measure of the economic production of a particular territory in financial capital terms over a specific time period. Abbreviation: GDP
- Dutch: bruto nationaal product (abbreviation BNP)
- French: produit intérieur brut (abbreviation PIB)
- German: Bruttoinlandsprodukt (abbreviation BIP)
- Italian: Prodotto Interno Lordo (abbreviation PIL)
- Spanish: producto nacional bruto (abbreviation PNB), producto interior bruto (PIB)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for gross domestic product for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.