See article about w:Gravity, Gravity on wikipedia.
- resultant force on Earth's surface, of the attraction by the Earth's masses, and the centrifugal pseudo-force caused by the Earth's rotation
- gravitation, universal force exercised by two bodies onto each other<br> (In casual discussion, gravity and gravitation are often used interchangeably).
- The state or condition of being grave (graveness).
- Dutch: zwaartekracht
- French: gravité , pesanteur
- German: Schwerkraft (2), Gravitation (2), Erdanziehung (1)
- Italian: gravití
- Spanish: gravedad
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for gravity for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.