- The compulsion to write books.
- Used as part of the name of various surrealist techniques, e.g., a method in which dots are made at the sites of impurities in a blank sheet of paper, and lines are then made between the dots, see "w:Entoptic graphomania".
- 1998 Penelope Rosemont (editor), Surrealist Women: An International Anthology, page 113, University of Texas Press
- : A devoted explorer of decalcomania, fumage, frottage, collage and other methods of pictorial automatism, Colquhoun invented several magic-inspired techniques of her own, including , stillomania, and parsemage.
- 2006 March 7, Daniel C. Boyer, "drawing and paintings in International Surrealist Show 2006", <tt>Daniel C. Boyer</tt>, Google Groups http://groups.google.com/group/danielcboyer/browse_thread/thread/7be94b1c6b169d85
- : My marker entopic The Illusion of Elegance, my gouache and sandpainting The Betrayed Lover and my gouache on rubber (with the mat decorated with pen and ink) The Cruise are going to be included in the The International Surrealist Show 2006 at Arts on Grand in Spencer, Iowa
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for graphomania for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.