- (countable) A small, round, smooth-skinned edible fruit, usually purple, red, or green, that grows in bunches on certain vines.
- (countable) A woody vine that bears clusters of grapes; a grapevine.
- (context, countable, uncountable) A dark purple, purplish red colour, the colour of many grapes.
- <table><tr><td>grape colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- 2F2140" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- (uncountable) Grapeshot, grapeshot.
- Dutch: druivelaar
- French: raisin(fr)m
- German: Weinrebe(de)f
- Italian: acino (d'uva) , chicco (d'uva) ; uva
- Spanish: uva(es)f
- contain, Containing grapes or having a grape flavor.
- Of a dark purplish red colour.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for grape for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.