- A member of the Goths, a Teutonic people who invaded the Roman Empire in the 3rd to 5th centuries.
- Dutch: Goot
- German: Gote , Gotin
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Goth for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
- (uncountable) A punk-derived subculture of people who predominately dress in black.
- Philip had been into for many years.
- (uncountable) (music) A style of bleak rock music; gothic rock.
- (countable) A person who is part of the goth subculture.
- We saw a single solitary hanging out on the steps of the train station.
- Relating to this music or these people.
- With her black clothes and dyed hair, Melanie looked very compared to her classmates.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for goth for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.