adjective (or capitalized as God-forsaken)
- (religious colloquialism) to be so desperate and pained as to have been forgotten by a deity, or god.
- I won't walk through that Army hospital again.
- a parcel of land which will not support crop growth, and seems to have been deserted by a deity, or god.
- No matter how much fertilizer we use on this acre of dirt, nothing grows.
(cattag2, Religion, God)
- pejorative term for a non-believer in a god or deity; an atheist
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for god-forsaken for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.