- to go somewhere in order to get something
- I'll some milk.
- to try for something (especially in the phrase go for it)
- I'll the World record.
- to attack something
- Careful, he'll your throat!
- to endure, sustain or spend time
- If John goes for three days without sleep, he will be very tired.
- to be equally valid or appropriate
- My wife hates football, and that goes for me as well.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for go for for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.