verb (gets stuck into, getting stuck into, got stuck into)
|get stuck into||
- (context, Australia, New Zealand English, UK) Get busy with; become occupied with; become immersed in.
- 1998, Gary McKay?, In Good Company
- :After pulling our boat up the beach there wasn"t much to do but collapse onto the sand and some serious drinking.
- 2005, David Else & Oliver Berry, Lonley Planet: England
- :If you really want to a bit of archaeology, check out the Archaeological Resource Centre ...
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for get stuck into for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.