- Any flowering plant of the genus Geranium, the cranesbills, of family Geraniaceae.
- The common name for flowering plants of the genus Pelargonium.
- (colour) a bright red color tinted with orange, like that of a scarlet geranium.
- <table><tr><td>geranium colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- BC3F4A?" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- German: Geranie
- Italian: geranio
- Dutch: geranium
- (colour) of a bright red color tinted with orange, like that of a scarlet geranium.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for geranium for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.