- The movement of a fluid.
- The rising movement of the tide.
- smoothness, Smoothness or continuity.
- The room was small, but it had good symmetry and .
- The amount of a fluid that moves or the rate of fluid movement.
- Turn on the valve and make sure you have sufficient .
- (psychology) the state of be at one with, being at one with.
- French: flux
- German: Flut
- Italian: riflusso
- Spanish: flujo
(trans-top, rate of fluid movement)
- (intransitive) To move as a fluid from one position to another.
- (intransitive) To move or match smoothly, gracefully, or continuously.
- The writing is grammatically correct, but it just doesn't .
Etymology: From flÅwan
- Dutch: vloeien
- French: couler
- German: flieíčen
- Spanish: fluir
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for flow for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.