|flotsam and jetsam||
- (nautical) The remains of a shipwreck still floating in water.
- (nautical) that which has been discharged from a ship or boad, especially on the ocean or a sea, unintentionally / intentionally respectively.
- (figuratively) A collection of miscellaneous items of little importance.
- (figuratively) People considered to be of little worth.
- The of society were at the night club.
- fragments of many things
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for flotsam and jetsam for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.