verb (feebl, ing)
adjective (feebler, feeblest)
- (obsolete) To make feeble; to enfeeble.
- deficient, Deficient in physical strength; weak; infirm; debilitated.
- Though she appeared old and , she could still throw a ball.
- Wanting force, vigor, or efficiency in action or expression; faint.
- That was a excuse for an example.
- Dutch: zwak
- German: dí¼rftig
- Italian: debole
- Spanish: débil
(trans-top, wanting force, vigor or efficiency in action or expression)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for feeble for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.