- A mode of transportation, often a train, that travels quickly or directly.
verb (expresses, expressing, expressed)
- I took the into town.
- To convey meaning.
- Words cannot the love I feel for him.
- To excrete or cause to excrete, especially said of milk.
- Dutch: uitdrukken
- French: exprimer
- Spanish: expresar
- Moving or operating quickly, as a train not making local stops.
- specific, Specific or precise.
- I gave him instructions not to begin until I arrived, but he ignored me.
- Truly depicted; exactly resembling.
- In my eyes it bore a livelier image of the spirit, it seemed more and single, than the imperfect and divided countenance.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for express for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.