- (the Exodus) The departure of the Hebrew slaves from Egypt under the leadership of Moses.
- The second of the Books of Moses in the Old Testament of the Bible, the second book in the Torah describing the Exodus.
- Dutch: Exodus(nl)m
- German: Exodus(de)m
- Spanish: í�xodo
- French: Exode
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Exodus for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
- A sudden departure of a large number of people.
- There was an when the show ended.
- ''In the movie Wikipedia:Ja:æ�¥æ�¬æ²�æ²¡, The Sinking of Japan, virtually all Japanese desperately try to find any form of transportation out of Japan in a massive to flee the sinking country.
- Dutch, exodus , uittocht
- French: exode
- German: Exodus
- Italian: esodo
- Spanish: éxodo
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for exodus for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.