- The forces/behaviors that are the opposite or enemy of good. Evil generally seeks own benefit at the expense of others and is based on general malevolence.
- The evils of society include murder.
- Any particular individual or state which may follow these forces or behaviors.
- Dutch: kwaad , boze , slechte
- French: mal
- German: Bí¶se , íœbel
- Spanish: mal (lo)
- Intending to harm.
- (context, of food) Gone off, fattening, etc.
- Dutch: kwaad, kwade
- French: mauvais, diabolique
- German: bí¶se, í¼bel
- Italian: male
- Spanish: mal , malo , mala
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for evil for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.