- (plural of, ethos)
- 1892: Bernhard Bosanquet, A History of Aesthetic, p72
- :And it is a further proof of our view, that beginners in poetry attain completeness in expression and plural of ethos, before they are capable of composing the march of incidents; almost all the earliest poets are instances of this.
- 1942: International Universities Press, Journal of Legal and Political Sociology, p85
- :The relation between social groups and their is rational; they vary in fixed ratios.
- 2003: Patchen Markell, Bound by Recognition, p76
- :"it makes sense to say that these speeches are representations of their .
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for ethe for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.