- (baseball) statistic for "Earned Run Average" which equals the number of earned runs allowed per nine innings pitched.
- w:Equal Rights Amendment, Equal Rights Amendment
- electrically reconfigurable array
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for ERA for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
- A time period of indeterminate length, generally more than one year.
- Dutch: tijdperk , periode , era , tijdrekening
- French: ère , période , époque
- German: í�ra
- Italian: era , epoca
- Spanish: época , era (on this page), período
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for era for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.