- wikipedia:emergency room, emergency room.
- Elizabeth Regina.
- (computing) wikipedia:entity-relationship model, entity-relationship model or wikipedia:entity-relationship diagram, entity-relationship diagram.
- (baseball) The statistic "Earned Run"; a run that was scored without the aid of an error by the fielding team that is charged to the pitcher responsible for allowing the runner that scored to reach base.
- The wikipedia:ISO country code, ISO country code for Eritrea.
- The wikipedia:chemical symbol, chemical symbol for Erbium.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for ER for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
verb (ers, erring, erred)
- (informal) To utter the word "er" when hesitating in speech, found almost exclusively in the phrase um and er.
- He ummed and erred his way through the presentation.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for er for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.