- The surroundings of, and influences on, a particular item of interest.
- The natural world or ecosystem.
- All the elements over which a designer has no control and that affect a system or its inputs and outputs.
- A particular political or social setting, arena or condition.
- (context, computing) The software and/or hardware existing on any particular computer system.
- That program uses the Microsoft Windows .
- (complang) The environment of a function at a point during the execution of a program is the set of identifiers in the function's scope and their bindings at that point.
- Dutch: omgeving(nl)c
- French: environnement
- German: Umgebung
- Italian: ambiente(it)m
- Spanish: ambiente/medio ambiente, entorno
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for environment for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.