- Electronic gaming. A new, updated version of a computer game or video game that was originally developed for a less advanced game system (especially the Nintendo Entertainment System) or computer configuration, basically consisting of augmentation in graphics and sound quality. Updated classic.
- A collection of these
- Dutch: verbeterde herwerking
- French: remake amélioré
- German: erhí¶hte neue Version
- Italian: aumentato refaccia
- Spanish: nueva versión mejorada
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for enhanced remake for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.