- Extreme part.
- Extreme line.
- (cricket) One of the two parts of the ground used as a descriptive name for half of the ground.
- The Pavillion End
- The position at the end of either the offensive or defensive line, a tight end, a split end, a defensive end.
- (curling) A period of play in which each team throws 8 rocks, 2 per player, in alternating fashion.
- Dutch: einde
- French: fin
- French, fin
- German: Ende
- Italian: fine
- Spanish: fin
- (intransitive): To finish, terminate.
- Is this movie ever going to ?
- (transitive): To finish, terminate.
- Dutch: eindigen, beí«indigen, ophouden
- French: finir
- German: beenden
- Spanish: acabar, terminar
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for end for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.