- (countable) Something enclosed, i.e. inserted into a letter or other package.
- There was an with the letter " a photo.
- (uncountable) The act of enclosing, i.e. the insertion or inclusion of an item in a letter or package.
- ''The of a photo with your letter is appreciated.
- (countable) An area, domain, or amount of something partially or entirely enclosed by barriers.
- He faced punishment for creating the fenced in a public park.
- The glass holds the mercury vapor.
- The winning horse was first into the unsaddling .
- (uncountable) The act of separating and surrounding an area, domain, or amount of something with a barrier.
- The of public land is against the law.
- The experiment requires the of mercury vapor in a glass tube.
- At first, untrained horses resist .
- (context, uncountable, British History) The post-feudal process of subdivision of common lands for individual ownership.
- Strip-farming disappeared after .
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for enclosure for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.