- In or at some other place.
- These particular trees are not to be found .
- To some other place.
- If you won"t serve us, we"ll go .
Etymology: From ellesOld English, elles + hwírOld English, hwír; corresponding with else + where.
- Dutch: elders
- French: ailleurs :fr:ailleurs, Â°
- German: woanders, anderswo
- Italian: altrove :it:altrove, Â°
(trans-top, Translations to be checked)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for elsewhere for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.