- The person or thing in the eleventh position.
- One of eleven equal parts of a whole.
- French: onzième mf (1), onzième (2)
- Italian: undicesimo , undicesima (1), undicesimo (2)
- The ordinal form of the number eleven.
- Dutch: elfde
- French: onzième (before the noun) (abbreviation 11ème); (in names of monarchs and popes) onze (after the name) (abbreviation XI)
- German: elfte(r)
- Italian: undicesimo , undicesima (before the noun) (abbreviations 11Âº , 11Âª ); (in names of monarchs and popes) undicesimo , undicesima (after the name) (abbreviation XI)
- Spanish: undécimo
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for eleventh for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.