noun (wikipedia, elementals)
- (fantasy) A creature (usually a spirit) that is attuned with, or composed of, one of the classical elements: air, earth, fire and water. They sometimes have unique proper names and sometimes are referred to as Air, Earth, Fire, or Water.
- (chemistry) of, relating to, or being an element (as opposed to a compound)
- basic, fundamental or elementary
- of the ancient supposed elements of earth, air, fire and water
- (context, by extension) of, or relating to a force or nature, especially to severe atmospheric conditions
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for elemental for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.