- (physics) The study and use of electrical devices that operate by controlling the flow of electrons or other electrically charged particles.
- I'm taking Electronics 101 next semester.
- (context, English pluralia tantum) A device or devices that owe their function to the flow of electrons through conductors and semiconductors; devices that operate on electrical power (battery or outlet.)
- A VCR may soon be an obsolete device.
- Look at all the in this room!
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for electronics for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.