- (rare) An electric car.
- (archaic) A substance or object which can be electrified; an insulator or non-conductor, like amber or glass.
- Spanish: coche eléctrico(es)m
- Of, relating to, produced by, operated with, or utilising electricity; electrical.
- Of, or relating to an electronic version of a musical instrument that has an acoustic equivalent.
- Being emotionally thrilling; electrifying.
Etymology: From electricus, Älectricus "of amber", from Ancient Greek (polytonic, á) (Älektron) "amber", related to (polytonic, á) (Älektor) "shining sun"
- French: électrique(fr)
- Italian: elettronico(it)m
- Spanish: electrizante(es)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for electric for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.