proper noun (plural Einsteins)
- w:Albert Einstein, Albert Einstein, the world-famous 20th Century theoretical physicist who developed the theory of relativity.
- 1919 November 10, "LIGHTS ALL ASKEW IN THE HEAVENS", New York Times
- :Men of Science More or Less Agog Over Results of Eclipse Observations.
- :EINSTEIN THEORY TRIUMPHS
- :Stars Not Where They Seemed or Were Calculated to be, but Nobody Need Worry.
- :A BOOK FOR 12 WISE MEN
- :No More in All the World Could Comprehend it, Said When His Daring Publishers Accepted it.
- 1977, James Taylor, "Secret O" Life", JT, Columbia Records
- : said he could never understand it all / Planets spinning through space
- 1993, Steve Martin, Picasso at the Lapin Agile
- :Gaston: Picasso, , Schmendiman. Somehow it doesn't have a ring.
- A person who is considered to be very intelligent.
- Can you believe he's just a kindergartener? It looks like they've got an in the family.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Einstein for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Etymology: Named in honor of w:Albert Einstein, Albert Einstein, who explained the w:photoelectric effect, photoelectric effect.
- (photochemistry) One mole of photons, regardless of frequency, as used to measure irradiance.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for einstein for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.