- the shell around an egg
- (colour) a pale yellowish-whitish colour, like that of the eggshell.
- <table><tr><td>eggshell colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- F5F1D3?" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- Dutch: eierschaal
- German: Eierschale
- (colour) of a pale yellowish-whitish colour, like that of the eggshell.
- Exhibiting the thinness, translucency or near-transparency, and fragility of an eggshell; as in eggshell porcelain.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for eggshell for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.