- an outpouring of liquid
- (context, by extension) an outpouring of speech or emotion
- 1930; George S. Kaufman, Morrie Ryskind, Bert Kalmar, Harry Ruby; Animal Crackers, Paramount Pictures
- : Captain Spaulding: My friends, I am highly gratified by this magnificent display of ...
- (medicine) the seeping of fluid into a body cavity; the fluid itself
- Italian: effusione (1,2,3)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for effusion for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.