- Death at a young age (before the age of 60).
- An act of sentencing of someone under the who was under the age of 18 at the time of the crime to death row. Early death row.
- An execution or death sentence of someone who was under the age of 18 at the time of the crime. Early capital punishment.
- Dutch: dood bij de jeugd, dood op een jonge leeftijd
- French: mort í jeunesse
- German: frí¼her Tod
- Spanish: muerte en juventud, sepulcro temprano
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for early grave for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.