noun (pl. e-businesses)
- (uncountable, buzzword) The practice of servicing businesses or employees over the Internet.
- (uncountable, buzzword) The practice of running a business over the Internet; e-commerce.
- (uncountable, buzzword) Short form of e-business department, e-business team, e-business group, etc.
- This is e-business, you want e-commerce.
- (buzzword) A business that operates partially or primarily over the Internet, usually providing services to other businesses.
- (buzzword) Related to or built around e-business.
Etymology: e- + business
- We are an e-business team. We deliver technology solutions that add value to the customer.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for e-business for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.