- a large metal cooking pot with a tight-fitting lid
- a portable oven consisting of a metal box, with shelves, placed before an open fire
- (rail transport) a protective cover for electrical contacts on a railway coupler. Particularly but not exclusively used on the London Underground <ref>(cite web, url=http://www.trainweb.org/tubeprune/coupling.htm
- Automatic Couplers, author="Tubeprune", title=Coupling, Handing and UNDMs - Automatic Couplers, accessdate=2006-11-12)</ref>
- a prank in which one farts in bed and pulls the bedclothes over one's bed-mate's head
- a room full of marijuana smoke
- the very end of a wikipedia:Dutch_Masters_(cigar), Dutch Masters cigar that has been rerolled with marijuana. This usage of the term is said to originate in New Brunswick, New Jersey.<ref>Ferraro, Chris. Marijuana and College Culture, pg. 19</ref>
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Dutch oven for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.