- The act of dunking, particularly in basketball.
- The point guard threaded a pass with pinpoint precision to the power forward for an easy dunk.
- To submerge briefly in a liquid.
- I like to dunk my donut in my coffee.
- To set down carelessly.
- Parents shouldn't just dunk their kids in front of the TV.
- (basketball) (also intransitive) To put the ball directly downward through the hoop.
- The center spun quickly and dunked the ball with authority.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for dunk for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.