verb (draws, drawing, drew, drawn, )
- to produce a picture with pencil, crayon, chalk, etc. on paper, cardboard, etc.
- She likes to draw the ocean.
- to pull out (a gun, a tooth)
- (upon): to rely on
- She had to upon her experience to solve the problem
- to determine the result of a lottery
- to end a game with neither side winning
- The result will be a if nobody scores soon. <!---Noun?
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for draw for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.