Translations: verb (disgraces, disgracing, disgraced)
- The condition of being out of favor; loss of favor, regard, or respect.
- The state of being dishonored, or covered with shame; dishonor; shame; ignominy.
- That which brings dishonor; cause of shame or reproach; great discredit; as, vice is a disgrace to a rational being.
- An act of unkindness; a disfavor.
Etymology: From disgracier.
- To disrespect another; to put someone out of favor.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for disgrace for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.