- Having to do with discipline, or with the imposition of discipline.
- Debt can motivate or act as a force for executives to achieve organizational efficiency.
- For the purpose of imposing punishment.
- The school has announced that it will take measures against the students who participated in the protest activities.
- Of or relating to an academic field of study.
- We hope that psychologists will applaud good studies of scientific behavior and thought regardless of the specialty of the author.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for disciplinary for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.